Follow the SUBMISSION GUIDELINES here.
• Dynamic spectrum sharing and access
• Cooperative spectrum sensing
• Carrier aggregation, traffic/data offloading and load balancing in shared spectrum access
• SON use cases and functions in future access networks
• SON management and coordination
• Energy and spectral efficient Cognitive radio network
• Resource allocation, power/interference control and management for CR network
• Algorithm, signaling and protocol design for CR network
• Cognitive Device-to-Device (D2D), Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) networks
• Mobility and interference Management in HetNets
• Mobile, ad-hoc and multi-hop CR network
• Context aware CR network
Aim of this workshop is to gather researchers and industry to discuss potentials and technical challenges for enabling the future access networks.
The scope of the workshop is intended to attract and interconnect both academia and industry, with the main focus on (but not limited to) the above listed topics.