Follow the SUBMISSION GUIDELINES here.
This workshop is focused on the latest trends in hardware, software, and system integration of smart infrastructures. The rapid growth of Internet of Things (IoT) and miniature wearable biosensors have generated new opportunities for personalized eHealth and mHealth services. Challenges and issues include service discovery, heterogeneous system integration, standards, and power-efficient system implementation. This workshop will address all important aspects of novel IoT technologies for smart healthcare-wearable sensors, smart homes, body area sensors, and Big Data analytics that are aimed at providing personalized health monitoring and interventions.
· Architectural support for healthcare-aware IoT
· Cloud-enabled body sensor networks
· Fog computing and Edge clouds for cloud resource allocation and monitoring
· Fault tolerance, reliability and scalability
· Privacy and Security approaches
· Secure middleware for mHealth and IoT
· Novel sensors, devices and controllers
· Wearable and implantable computing and biosensors
· Energy efficient wireless communications and protocols
· Reconfigurable embedded systems
· New applications and services
· Case studies of smart infrastructures